Hillz or miniriders?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should run the site/

• Total voters
i think we have been here be4, changing admin

site was running fine as it was

Put me in the poll too but not to be the Forum runner but if i make a good janitor XD

this is stupid

miniriders does a great job of running this site and you do to hillz but miniriders started it so he should stay as admin

As i stated in the thread that started this issue:
1: bad call on Robs part, knocking someones vid cause it dont suit your taste isnt cool in anyones books
2: Hillz you probily shouldnt have banned Rob untill after the poll went your way, democracy at work..
3: I was in line to be upgraded to moderator and have probily blown my chances with this post but i felt it needed to be said

Ahahahaha... you all crack me up!

We thought that we'd have some fun with you all. Oh well, you're all banned for voting for Hillz...

Hillz and I have planned this for a couple of days. We thought it'd be fun to shake you all up a bit. See what happened. We made a fake fight in Hillz's Video thread and then all I did was rename myself as a "Banned" member.

No overriding javascript or hacking of mainframes was involved. :p

haha i still havnt seen any of the mods... shame they missed out on this :(

i'll keep the Poll there till they come on...

nar you'll be alright....

Rob's just a bit buisey at times with his year 10 highschool comitments lol (jk)

yeah that would of been the way & you could only get banned if you did'nt post wheelie's or crazy stuff hahaa

Latest posts

Back