Hillz or miniriders?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should run the site/

• Total voters
crazy u wernt on this site for ages and it was good without u .so you PI55 OFF

hmmm i figured sumthing like this was going on
especially when i was questioning hillz

so ya finally got him hillz
i wish ya had of done it seriosly he he he
i can see rob sitting at his pc swearing his head off at ya for a couple of days
but this goes to show the true multimedia knowledge of some of the people in this site
none of you guys displayed any insight as to what it takes to run a site
i'm not 100% sure that hillz or anyone is up to the job (maybe pittin i've seen his work) i know i wouldn't do i'd rather go riding and so would hillz
i've got alot of time for rob and have grown to respect him and what he does for you lot and very few of you gave him the credit deserved
this was show in your votes for hillz
now rob isn't that up to speed with bikes where as hillz is good somtimes bad for the rest

but this is pretty funny i like

and sorry for the late reply

so ya finally got him hillz
i wish ya had of done it seriosly he he he
i can see rob sitting at his pc swearing his head off at ya for a couple of days
but this goes to show the true multimedia knowledge of some of the people in this site
none of you guys displayed any insight as to what it takes to run a site
i'm not 100% sure that hillz or anyone is up to the job (maybe pittin i've seen his work) i know i wouldn't do i'd rather go riding and so would hillz
i've got alot of time for rob and have grown to respect him and what he does for you lot and very few of you gave him the credit deserved
this was show in your votes for hillz
now rob isn't that up to speed with bikes where as hillz is good somtimes bad for the rest

but this is pretty funny i like

and sorry for the late reply

i gave rob credit because i think that he has done a great job with this site and it has really taken off and it has made mini's more popular. it doesnt matter if you know every little thing there is to know about bikes, its all about getting out there, riding and having a good time.

*rant finished*

Yeah i think if the pole was still open Rob would win he does all the work here, i don't have the powers to upgrade & maintain the site..

Go Miniriders!!!! he the man

Latest posts

Back