Hmm whats the go with these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh
kids in australia race them there good bikes
just parts need to be shipped from america
they flog the ktms and shit

Looks interesting I will give it that!! Big claim's as well.

Surprising there isn't a little more info on them though to back up those claims.

Ahh yer, Lookin at some vids on youtube now, They seem to go pretty hard...but in that pic they look dodgey as :S

they cant spell warranty very well either - adding to thier dodgyness.

Jeez i mean youd wanna hope that it beats the crap out of KTM for 5000... It looks like a piece of trash to me.

cant spell warranty or numerous.... at 5000, looking like that? with no info on the gears except "automatic"...is it semi auto 3 speed? 4 speed? auto 1 speed? pffft.... i like the wheels though. but yeah, at that price.... bite me:)

Those Cobra's are sick little bikes. All the little kids in the USA ride them. They smoke KTMS, they are the shit over in the States. The little kids go so quick on them..They may look like a sled china bike but they are actually the best 50 race bike ever made pretty much hahaha.

Crazy latin steve - What do you mean you cant do jumps with rims??? How does chad reed jump on an SX track?

Billet wheels like the cobra runs are strong. No spokes to come loose or break.

Those Cobra's are sick little bikes. All the little kids in the USA ride them. They smoke KTMS, they are the shit over in the States. The little kids go so quick on them..They may look like a sled china bike but they are actually the best 50 race bike ever made pretty much hahaha.

Are you the person thats selling them?????:confused:

there made in the USA im pretty sure
and who cares about the looks they go hard as
id rather a bike that looks dodgy and goes hard then a bike that looks awsoem but goes shit anyday

they may look like shit and even go like the clappers BUT... who in their right mind will go and buy one for 5biguns without more info especially off ebay sight unseen... dont really matter what else you see on the net bout em or any sh@t out of us without info on the seller or the actual bike.

and really 5 grand cmon you could buy 3 mso's for that or verts or cini's and the quality of those are undeniable sure may not beat one of these but the quality or even reliability (at least this one) is untried and untested.

it also seems like the seller dont know sh@t about what he's got. and if he's the one importing them then well................. nuff said lol

ando
mitch's son is a sponsored rider for cobra i've seen him hit a big ass set of doubles on the big bike track out at cons and i've seen him crash it to 12yo bloke named brad races the gippys and stuff but his old mans a phsyco dickhead

they are a good bike but yeah parts out of usa is a bitch not sure if there worth 5k but maybe brand new billet rims look sic as though

smokes the kato's easy

Are you the person thats selling them?????:confused:

hahah no way man...I just know they are good bikes. I dont care if anyone buys them or not.

If some Dad out there with some cash wants to hook up there kid with a fast little bike for racing then thats all good. I know my parents spent a fair bit on me when i was younger back when i was serious about racing through my days from 50cc to 80cc's etc. Which i appreciated for sure....Its all about the fun of having a sick bike in the end...

So i can expect Parents to whip out 5g's for sure......Some parents will spend anything just to make sure there kids are happy and have some good stuff.

Just depends on the size of peoples bank accounts in the end i guess.......

i'll pay it after checking out the cobra site coolie (ya bloody bitch you suck!!)

i dont care they are sh@t bloody mosquitos, dirty little screamers... :D
theres nuthin like the thump of a good 4 in my book

so ok they're proven winners... all i got left now is that they are bloody 5g's and i'll stick with it :D

dammit coolie if you know what you're talkin about keep your damn mouth shut you should know better ^^
#1 Jammer my @rse

Edit: Coolie says screw you hippy friggen vert rider

goddammit administator doodoo head roflmao

get out of my msgs

do i need to break my foot off somewhere you or your missus wont appreciate ^^
then again she might think it an improvement

yup yup pretty sweet lookin very true :D

Latest posts

Back