HOLY SHiZ!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Na$hY14

Reaction score
i rode my pitty a few times to work which was about a 30min walk from my house at some restaurant. well anway i just left my house and was about 1km from my house and as i was riding on tha road this car behind me flashed itz high beam at me, yeh im thinking oh he probably wants to pass so i pulled over to tha side of tha road and let him but then i turned around it was this cop cruiser with lights on. i was like fuck, so i dropped tha cluth turned around and hammered it all tha way dwn tha street back towards my place haha. cruiser chased me with itz lights and sirens on and eveything for about a km then went dwn this hill going about 70 or 80 then leant my bike dwn soo much in tha gutter then all i hear is this massive screech sound. scared tha shit outta me cause i was scared it would ram into me. then went up my mates hill, everyone one came running outside to see what it was then wen i got to tha bottom of my mates hill i turned into this big paddock then got away between this footpath between some dudes back fence and this massive drain. stayed low for about 10 mins then had to go to work cause i would be late, i pulled out into a bike path and the same cop car just drove past and i was pretending to peddle like a pushy ahahaha but this was a 6 at night and yeh rode to work and was 10 mins early to work hahaha

hahaha best story i have heard in a while, we should make a thread about these stories. hope it was good fun, best part was peddling like a push bike hahahahahaha best ever.

awwww man my heart was absolutely killing aye but it felt nice when i got away ahahha. but seriously though i was that scared :eek:

confidence in ones own ability is the key to success in these situations if your gonna ride local then maybe have an escape plan in your head for these types of situations...

confidence in ones own ability is the key to success in these situations if your gonna ride local then maybe have an escape plan in your head for these types of situations...

Yeah that's the key if ya gunna run ...we get a lot of turnover our town is like byron bay for cops ...the don't stay long .It's a killer job in summer but winter is a nightmare , everyone comes down and hooks into a couple of lines of I'm the best then washes it down with a few cans of punch on :D

But yeah my point is some chase us some don't, we got a 1% club down here .Like the outlaw clubs only 1% of the population runs from the cops ....not a real club but I still like to run the 1% percent sticker :D

But yeah if you gunna run remenber the 5 P's

Preplanning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.:cool:

LOL , good work! but like ESD & Dreadful said the key to riding the streetz is to know your get-a-way with as little street contact as possiable, coz they will run you off the road! if not run you down.

Latest posts

Back