honda cr85 small wheel. how much worth and also where could i get big wheels etc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Th3D3v1Ly

Reaction score
hey guys, aint been on here in ages. does anyone any UK sites of sites that will ship to uk where i can buy everything needed to tranform small wheel into a big wheel version :D

also how much do you think this thing would be worth? hard without pictures, pictures will come soon but just say

bad cond - ££?

ok cond - ££?

good cond - ££?

mint cond - ££

its a 2004 or 2005 honda cr85 small wheel. Uk model.

also if anyone knows of any good places for parts for these, like reall nice good parts exhausts etc let me know

Converting a small wheel to a big wheel involves a fair bit of cash and parts )e.g: New swingarm, New wheelset, tyres and a few more bits an pieces).
I was going to do it with my old yz85 but it was going to be around $2000 for good rims, swingarm, etc. So i just got 2nd hand 125, it suited me as i'm fairly tall but it would be hard if you were anything smaller then 5'5.

cr85 s are outdated and prices are dropping quickly would recomend a new bike rather than a wheel swap

hey not bagging two smokes just saying their outdated because they dont make them anymore,and i recently sold a 2006 cr85 big wheel and had heaps of trouble getting$2000 for because people just dont seem to want these(cr) bikes much now.

Latest posts

Back