Honda CRF150RB vs CRF230F

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibu17

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what would win out of a CRF150RB or a CRF230F?

Although the CRF230F is a bigger bike wouldn't the CRF150RB beat it with it's more zippy power?

Thanks

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
well depends on what you mean by beat it

do you mean a straight long drag....(how far)

mx/sx track

enduro

yes the 150 has more punch but there 2 differently categorised bikes

pbk is right...
the 230f is a trail/enduro bike
where as the 150rb is a high maintenance race bike...
i think that the 150rb would win on a sx/mx track but the 230f will win in a drag race over the 1/4 mile...
if your looking at getting one and cant chose i'd go with the 230f as it has nice smooth power delivery and is a low maintenance bike so if you mantain it correctly it'll last for years!
thanks
james

yeah thanks guys,

I am looking at a CRF150RB as I like the aggressive power compared to what I'm used to on my CRF100F. I am guessing that the CRF230F would be similar to the CRF100F in that they are both smooth.

Am I correct? please tell me if I am not.

When I am talking about who would win out of a CRF150RB and a CRF230F I am generally talking about a straight line.

Would the CRF150RB win if the drag was shorter since it is quick off the line?

thanks

Malibu17

The 150rb is a race bike you hit jumps and tracks with, the 230f is a farm bike that you chase cattle and sheep with

depends on what you're doing.. Are you going to be racing or riding tracks? or are you just using it around the yard and a bit of bush riding?

he simply asked a question, either answer it or don't post at all......there are bigfoot versions of the "minibike" available and they sit around the same wheel base as a CRF150R.

Tyd, you have no right to tell people who can and can't use these forums. We are all here to help each other no matter what topic. He posted in the relevent section so unless you have something constructive to add, don't open your big mouth!!

Or YOU can find another forum to use.

the crf150rb will paste the crf230 in a drag , on a mx track or in the bush . Because the crf150 makes more power , is alot lighter & better susp and brakes etc .the 150 is built to race and the 230 well .. isnt

230 is still for racing just not the same type of racing.... such as enuduro and that shit and **** crf230f are pre hard to break

Latest posts

Back