honda engine or chinese engine?????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

943 sdg

Reaction score
im gonna beat up the motor.im ot sure if i should go wit a honda fifty with an 88cc kit or a lifan 140,or gpx,or jailing.anyone race these and what are the problems thanks.

the honda engine will last longer but wont be as fast as the china and honda's are very pricey to upgrade. Personally i'd go with the jialing 125cc and buy a 146cc top end for it and an irk and oil sling etc etc

the honda engine will last longer but wont be as fast as the china and honda's are very pricey to upgrade. Personally i'd go with the jialing 125cc and buy a 146cc top end for it and an irk and oil sling etc etc

Wont be as fast ? How so ?

it all depends on what you want, you want something cheap you get chinese... you want something expencive you get japanese/american/italian etc etc

i personally would get a 140cc jialing engine instead of a honda because honda's are real expensive and you do 140's up and they go pretty well. and you spend no way as much as what you would on just a honda 50cc engine. plus parts are everywhere for chinese engines so you wont have a problem getting them if anything happens and wont cost a fortune. but if you want real good quality go with a honda. but if you want power go with 140cc

the honda engine will last longer but wont be as fast as the china and honda's are very pricey to upgrade.

...and they break as easy too when you tune the pi** out of them...get a new 150cc klxclone...bone stock its more then you can take ...believe me;)

i know this thread is a bit old but Ive been through 3 china engines, honda engines last atleast 20 times longer and put out more HP than china engines, im never going near a china engine again, jap engines are better in every way.

my question goes to flarry how on earth have you gone through 3 engines
i've been riding china's for about 5 years now
and my origianl diafo 3v110 is still going strong

as for the topic what worm said
as if it matters

my question goes to flarry how on earth have you gone through 3 engines
i've been riding china's for about 5 years now
and my origianl diafo 3v110 is still going strong

riding hard, everyday, 4 hours a day, i need to shift like crazy when racing, thats what breaks the gearboxes, i change my oil frequently, im trying to go easy on my current one.

you just ride your bikes a little bit hard dont u think? i ride my motovert pretty hard but never broken any gears or anything. but china engines are no way as good as hondas. no it for a fact. have a bombardier ds 650. got a bullet proof engine. and a yamaha xt225. that is a quick bike for a 225. chops my mini.

honda is the way to go. But there more expensive then the chinese. :D

Latest posts

Back