honda, kawasaki and husqavarna do they own each other?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
well i was having a flick through this huqavarna gardening catalougue you know mowers, wipper snippers and stuff. Well i saw with some of the push mowers it had a Honda SOHC engine in it and i think a wipper snipper had a kawasaki engine in it????

Whats the go with this? do they own each other or what if you want i can scan the pages of the catalougue

well i was having a flick through this huqavarna gardening catalougue you know mowers, wipper snippers and stuff. Well i saw with some of the push mowers it had a Honda SOHC engine in it and i think a wipper snipper had a kawasaki engine in it????

Whats the go with this? do they own each other or what if you want i can scan the pages of the catalougue

No they don't own each other at all. They are all seperate companies. They just buy product off each other and sell technologies to each other. Hence why KLX110 and DRZ110 use the same engines. This has been happening for years.

KLX & DRZ110 are actually the same bike not just engine, like the 04/05 RMZ & KX250F were the same,

but yer the smaller manufactures such as Husky & kawa, just buy motors n shit off the bigger guys to save money on making a new engine

Yeah, Just like car manufacturers exchange parts or even the whole vehicle with another company for theyre vehicle or parts.

Latest posts

Back