Honda XR or CRF 50?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
Hey guys, iam going to buy a mini in the next week or so,

whats the difference between XR and CRF? which is better?

the crf is newer, the xr50 is the old crf50, they swaped names and plastics over a few years ago, not sure on the dates, but you get my drift?

oh i see, so thats the difference, thanks dude,

might stick with the CRF50 than, 05-07 cause they never changed anything from 05-07 ay.

thanks for clearing that up mate:)

yep decided to keep the custom build now, and buy a crf50 for my son, and the more he grows the more mods ill put on it:D but he'll (me actually) will need 88c kitaco kit as starters lol,

SHHHHHH cause if the misses reads this than iam busted bahaha, thats why iam in a rush to get it now b4 she changes her mind! lol

The 07 crf50's dont have a air mixture screw on the carbi, as the older 05 bike do have the mixture screw. other than that not much differance.

Ive got a 07 crf50 myself, i just used some very smal washers to space up the needle clips position to tune the carbie in better for my use, but if your getting the 88kit straight up it dont matter what year you get because you'l be needing a new carbi anyways.

Latest posts

Back