Hondas Coming With Renthals

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im buying a 2009 Honda CRF150RB on Saturday and had a look at it the other day and sat on it and noticed that the handle bars didnt have the renthal pad on it.
Do you know if the 150 comes with renthals cause I know that the 250's up do, or did they just not have the bar padding on it.
The bar was silver by the way if that helps :)

Thanks

No jap bikes come stock with good bars only stock bikes that do are Katos, 'bergs, etc

No jap bikes come stock with good bars only stock bikes that do are Katos, 'bergs, etc

Well I know a lot of the Honda CRF's do, they come with renthals which are good bars.
I was just curious why the 150RB didnt have the padding on it, but sounds like they just choose not to put it on.

Well I know a lot of the Honda CRF's do, they come with renthals which are good bars.
I was just curious why the 150RB didnt have the padding on it, but sounds like they just choose not to put it on.

No hondas come stock with Renthals, i remember they did last year but when i was in the honda shop a week or so back, they had the bar pads on but just the shitty honda steel bars

ok, well I went to Peter Stevens and they had the 2009 range and yeah, 250's and 450's had renthal pads but yeah thats dodgy if they just put the pads on and not the bars.
are these stock honda bars better compared to stock pitty bars?
I would imagine so :S haha

Latest posts

Back