Honest Repairer required Brisbane south

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonner

Reaction score
Guys got a problem with my KLR250 and need some professional help....can anyone recommend a shop/mechanic that wont rip me off ??? Have a problem with starting, was running fine but now no go. Spark looks to be weak but I dont know how to test the electrics.

I am on the Brisbane Southside so closer the better but I will travel to get to a good mechanic.

cheers

hmm i live on the southside but i really dont know cause i usually try to do everything myself. i can ask around
before u take it to a mechanic though u should get a new spark plug, i pulled my whole engine apart because it wasnt working, then i realised it was only my spark plug that was buggered so it was all for nuthing.

Hey,

Go see Bayside Yamaha in Capalaba. Bayside Powersports

Ask for their Mechanic, Quentin (spelling?). He's a top bloke working for a top company.

I'm sure he'll sort it out. Sorted two electrical issues with my R1 so far.

Aaron

Last edited:
Oh so it was. Just saw it in the little side bar and thought I'd help. Oops

go and see andrew at the motorcycle guru. 79b moss st slacks creek. he does very good work and is cheap ( ex kawasaki mechanic.). he rides mini's as well.

Latest posts

Back