hot girls on public transport

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

Reaction score
I'm on the train at the moment and there is a girl sitting opersit me flirting of her head with body languge and making eye contact its quite funny. Just woundering about your funny stories.

if the FUN STORIES u meaning "girls" then i played basket ball in a college many girls around there and my trousers falled down very embarrassed. i really wanted dig a hole in the ground then hide

soz about the copying of names but thats what they call me at school anyways
the same has happened to me though they didn't fall down they were pulled down by one of my other classmates as a joke

back when i had no license i use to love catching the bus & the train.. could get numbers every day!!!

but these days my numbers are up lol

funny things happen on buses eg... me and a couple of mates were just sitting there and then one of us farted and everyone on the bus was yelling at us and holding their noses. then these 4 guys got on and looked really rough so we jumped off the bus even though i was over 10km's from my house. LOL

Haha hillz that's gold. Let her little brother use my phone. So she proberly thinks im a nice guy.

I'm on the train at the moment and there is a girl sitting opersit me flirting of her head with body languge and making eye contact its quite funny. Just woundering about your funny stories.

you are gettin eyez0red by somehot chick and you are writing on forums?
Promote this man, fiddys b4 hoes!! hehe

um...having three school girls with permanent markers practise" tattos"on my arms on the train? been so long since i tried a "citifail" train....

hmm
im wondering about ur story mr poster
y didnt u have a crack
cuz if u didnt at least have a go then
for shame old mate
for shame
XD

a lil more than just flirting, was walking to get new mx gloves cause mine were dead and some random chick ran up to me and threw herself at me n hugged me and gave me a massive kiss and wouldn't let go, I had to pull her off me and bolt... weirdest part about it is I'm a girl :|

That scared the hell outta me! lol

:p im thinking something along the lines of "dykes like bikes"...not calling you a dyke though, so change that to bikers:p though it ruins the rhyming....

a lil more than just flirting, was walking to get new mx gloves cause mine were dead and some random chick ran up to me and threw herself at me n hugged me and gave me a massive kiss and wouldn't let go, I had to pull her off me and bolt... weirdest part about it is I'm a girl :|

That scared the hell outta me! lol

well me beinf from adel i know that there is something in the water that makes em crazy... i was the same lol, i had a chick flash me at the lights cos i hadthe same car as a dude she liked... didnt phase me too much lol, tho i missed the green light!

I went to see one of my favourite bands at Rod Laver Arena... the next night I went to see a lesser known band at a smaller club and the guitarist for the band I saw at Rod Laver was in the crowd. He kept looking over in my direction... I actually turned around and checked behind me thinking there must be some hot blonde he was looking at... but there was no-one there. :D

So there was a few smiles and a bit of flirting.... then when the main band was on, I went out on the street for a smoke... and he appeared. He walked up to me and said

"How ya going? I felt we had a few moments in there." :)

I nearly died because I'm a bit of a fan and he is very hot.... and so of course my response was to completely go to water and jibber something completely incoherent and basically become a blubbering mess.:rolleyes:

Anyway we got chatting, had a couple of ciggies and after the gig he was meeting up with the members of the band from the club and then he said he'd meet me for drink at this small bar a bit later on. But I was tired so I went home instead..... like an idiot!

Still living this one down with my friends. :eek:

aww c'mon you can't tell us all that without letting us know what band it was:eek:

I'm not going to name the band. But I am completely aware of the fact that I am absolutely pathetic! lol

she lives without herpes:p damn those stds from hotshot guitar heroes:mad:

speaking from experience mind you:p

:eek: ive said too much.....

Latest posts

Back