How Do Adjust MIKUNI 25mm Carbie?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

45LDE

Reaction score
I just bought an atomic 125cc bike and its got a MIKUNI 25mm Carbie and the revs is running too high on idle but i cant seem to find the screw to adjust the idle on there looks like its been blanked off or some thing?

Any one had the same troubles?

Is there a way to tune this Carbie?

Thanks

Steve. :D

carby

on the left side of the carby there is a screw that is about half away from the top. u tighten that screw when the bike is on and you should get it to the right rev. the screw is a flat head and a phillips head so it doesnt matter:D

the thing is there is no screw thats my problem!

it looks like its been blanked off or some thing

yup same as mine on my agb

i just adjusted it useing the adjustment on the cable near the lever

tho i may be wrong but i cant find 1 o mine either

did some more looking, and i found the Idle screw on the right hand side of the carbie and its a pretty small one too

Hi there. i ahve a Pit pro 125 RR with a 25mm mikuni. There is two screws on every carbie. On the right hand side of the carb looking at it from the other side of the bike you will see a screw there. that screw is the mixture screw. Underneath the carb is another screw. that is the idle screw. The bitch thing about this screw is I found every time you make an adjustment you need to unbolt the carb off the head, change the setting and rebolt. Thats the best I can do for ya. Hope this helps.

Hi there. i ahve a Pit pro 125 RR with a 25mm mikuni. There is two screws on every carbie. On the right hand side of the carb looking at it from the other side of the bike you will see a screw there. that screw is the mixture screw. Underneath the carb is another screw. that is the idle screw. The bitch thing about this screw is I found every time you make an adjustment you need to unbolt the carb off the head, change the setting and rebolt. Thats the best I can do for ya. Hope this helps.

Cheers Bud your a champ :cool:

tip: make sure to adjust the idle once the motor is warm/ hot! that way when you start up and head off you wont have to come back to adjust the idle because it is high yet again

Latest posts

Back