how do i get cam out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOFLY

Reaction score
ive searched and searched so dont give me that search button for dummies sh%# lol, ive checked dans tech shop and other links and threads, any help would be great i have the head off cam gear`s off just need to know how to get the cam out

Last edited:
Remove cam gear etc.

Hey man, I had same problem, just go to it and all will reveal itself after you remove the cam gear. First make sure piston it is at top dead centre.Once you valve tappets are loose it will just slide out. Getting the cam gear back on at top dead centre can be a bastard though.
Peace.

Hey man, I had same problem, just go to it and all will reveal itself after you remove the cam gear. First make sure piston it is at top dead centre.Once you valve tappets are loose it will just slide out. Getting the cam gear back on at top dead centre can be a bastard though.
Peace.

thanks epod i already had the head off all marks at there right points i just didnt know that i hafd to remove tappets but i do now thanks its out...

Peace.

thanks epod i already had the head off all marks at there right points i just didnt know that i had to remove tappets but i do now thanks its out...

uninstall your cam cover,there are 3 bolts on it,then you can release the right cover,there you go ,release the 3 bolts.take off the little sprokets,then push that cam from the left side to the right!!! ok all done~

Latest posts

Back