how do i unlock a phone for free? plz help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
ok my phone has gone in for repairs and all i have is my mums old phone which is locked to telstra. it is over 6 months old though so it should be free to unlock. i would like to change it over to boost (optus) but i dont know how.

aare there any web sites or any thing. or do i have to ring some one?

the phone is a nokia 2600 and the imei is 355674001088874 and it is locked to telstra. has any one got any codes or any thing. this is fairly urgent.

hey mate i appreciate that. but if there is any one else that can get them before tommorow that would be great. i need a phone for this weekend...

but thanks any way for helping me.

anyone unlock my phone? i have a vodafone pre-paid and its been 6 months but they take too long on their site is accept the 6 month thing and i just wanna go back to having reception on telstra :

phones a Nokia 6300 and the IMEI is: 357671015209924

not being rude but i have life, and it gets in the way of being nice sometimes. Call me monday 0402423301 at about 12 and ill give it to you over the phone.

TOLD hehehe

also for the fella looking for 6300 unlock
The Nokia 6300 cannot be unlocked because it is What is called a 'BB5' Model. This restricts the phone and cannot be unlocked via code or Cable.
The Only way this phone can be unlocked is if you visit your mobile service provider, and request an unlock.
Note: Not All Service Providers offer Unlocks.
>>>

all good the knobs at vodafone finally unlocked it :)

Latest posts

Back