How do I use grip glue?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you put it in on the inside of the grip, make sure you put the bigger one on the throttle side and dont put to much on the throttle side or it'll stick.
just put it around the rim on and slide it on. then leave it for awhile without riding depends on the glue.

tend to use it with new grips.. ive yet to bother myself. I just put new grips on and make sure the bars are clean of oil residue.. mate used hair spray on his grips slides on easy and makes it stick to the bars afterwards. I use a little bit of petrol and quickly slide the buggers on.

Thank's guy's I just bought the glue because I'm scared them if Im turning I might get the grip to slip off while riding.

you put it in on the inside of the grip, make sure you put the bigger one on the throttle side and dont put to much on the throttle side or it'll stick.
just put it around the rim on and slide it on. then leave it for awhile without riding depends on the glue.

Do, I just put it in the middle of my grip's and how much do I put because I dont wanna have to deal with a stuck throttle.

Do, I just put it in the middle of my grip's and how much do I put because I dont wanna have to deal with a stuck throttle.

Im bumping this question where in the grip do I put it?

Personally mate I find grip glue average. Wire them on and never look back.

put the glue in the middle with lots to spare or buy handle grip savers for 20 odd bucks they clamp onto your grips with a hex nut well worth it imo

+1 with all the above...just do not make the mistake I did by getting grip glue on your hands and then picking up your favorite opposite sex magazine.....does help with grip tho

+1 with all the above...just do not make the mistake I did by getting grip glue on your hands and then picking up your favorite opposite sex magazine.....does help with grip tho

hahahahahahahaha lol but back on topic i have them on my motovert and they look cool and work as intended and have saved me from crashes due to ****ty grips and glue

I never thought the subject of grip glue could go on this long. lol A little bit of grip glue or the sh!ttiest hair spray you can find(cheaper=stickier), then saftey wire. BOOOM, your done.

I never thought the subject of grip glue could go on this long. lol A little bit of grip glue or the sh!ttiest hair spray you can find(cheaper=stickier), then saftey wire. BOOOM, your done.

HA HA HA, yeah I know dude. It doesnt get much simpler when it comes to working on bikes, that is for sure !!

but 20 dollar hand grip saver are much better looking and performing remember is you gips you hold on to so they can save your life why cheap out on them just my 0.02cents

Latest posts

Back