how does this rm125 look like?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty hard to tell by the pictures, is he going to supply reciepts with dates for work done (piston, rings).

IMO hes using a selling tactic that involves telling you very little about the bike to cover his own ass incase anything goes wrong, suggesting to me there could be some problems.

Things that you could ask him possibly could be

When was the last rebuild done, brakes (pads, rotors) changed, chain and sprockets any leaks in forks it looks like it needs a new rear tyre, exhaust has rust and dent - it could have repairs that are painted over also if any spares are included in the sale. Try to get as much info as possible

Price is . . ok, you could probaby get it for 2k i reckon - put $200 into a tyre and a sticker kit :)

Or if your a mechanically minded person with some cash to spend lol go for it, once you ride a 2T you wont go back.

Could probably do better than that for the price but I havnt looked at whats around recently but it is a 10yr old bike so you would want it to be a well looked after bike with receipts for any work that has been done to it.

yeah i probably wouldnt pay $2,200 for something that old.. have a look around mate.

id be looking for something a bit newer than that.

also like nafe said i'd be pretty skeptical of an add like that, he gives you hardly any relavent info on the bikes condition etc.

never buy a bike without going and checking it out first ;)

even tho it looks good with the newish plastics, you can see the exhaust is dinted,and him not mentioning that, what else isnt he mentioning...

Latest posts

Back