how good are pit pro 140cc then a mso 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider_185

Reaction score
im think of buying 1 i want it 2 be good for na dadz farm and his got some madd jumps and shape corners but i mite get a mso 140cc so witch 1 is better

Each to thier own I guess...Every one knows I choose MSO

but yeah just as an observation we do seem to get a few more crew with troubles with the pitpro than the mso in here I reckon.

In fact I can't really remember anyone complaining about or having major dramas with an MSO on here at all.... but yeah I think you'll find the reason the general opinion is MSO's service is better is because it simply is .

Sid has been on here long enough to put that together...after all there are a fair few of us riding ,discussing and DEVELOPING these bikes on this forum
so I don't think Sid is voiceless because of his lack of MSOness ...in fact I think it somewhat strengthens the the validity of his opinion .......

Which has all just been my opinion :D

Hi guys.
My 2 cents worth here if I may.
To date we have sold more than 138 Pitpro Pitbikes since July this year and I must say the feedback to us from our customers is the Pitpro is a great bike for the price !
Of course our customer service at East 50s [Maylands Performance] is what really keeps the punters happy.
Hell we have worked on Sydneys bike for him !! LOL

After sales service is what really seperates the the boys from the men IMO !

Ken and Linda at MSO have the same mentality as us and try that little bit harder to get a customer and keep em !

rider_185 if you are after a great deal give us a call Dude !

Cheers brian

Brian is right on the ball here in that the Pitpro is a great bike for the price, HOWEVER

I own a Pitpro 140cc and an MSO Pro (140cc) and the MSO feels much smoother to ride in all aspects and the overall build quality is miles ahead. The carby is a 25mm Mikuni which runs beautifully while the Pitpro uses a "30mm" (26mm) Mikuni which came badly out of tune from the factory. The suspension on the Pro laughs in the face of the Pitpro. It's a bit unfair to compare the two bikes considering the Pro is almost double the price, something which a lot of people cannot seem to justify for themselves, but for anyone tossing up between the two brands and has a budget which allows for the MSO, there's no question about it, MSO all the way!

Another great thing about MSO which has been brought up time and time again is their service. Every time I speak with Ken and Linda I receive very informative responses and a genuine sense that they care. In comparison, upon emailing Pitpro about incorrect tube installment and lack of spoke tape on the rim which resulted in a completely shredded rear tube, I didn't even get a reply. Surely Brian at Maylands wouldn't let that something like that go unnoticed but I believe that MSO's service is unbeatable.

Latest posts

Back