How good are the 2008 and 2007 pitsterpro mini bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturtzpro858

Reaction score
Im very interested in buying a 2007 used x4r or a new 08 x4r, how is the power, the suspension, the handeling and the dependability. I want to know everything there is to know. Thanks

they aren't much better than $1000 bikes
how many pitsterpros have you owned/ridden or even seen in person?

Check out planetminis. Plenty of riders in the U.S own/race them. Personally never ridden one but all reports Ive heard have been good. Motovert now copying them so....:D

sidney you must be joking. i say no more.

welcome sturt!
i cant help you out form experience but from what i have herd they are a great bike. very sexy bike too i might add :D.

heres a pic of my fav x4r ever just to get you pumped :D

i hate those handle bars!! lol

i havent riden 1 but ive seen 1 at sa fun bikes and they look pretty sweet!

I actually have Pitster X4R and it sh;ts all over any pitpro, mso and i have had a few. Mine has the SGR race forks and they are awsome. Rear shock is great too. I have a 146cc kit on mine with a port and polished head with 24/28mm valves and race cam and it flys. All up i have spent about $3500 and i can say it is money well spent. The 2008 bikes will be even better with 150 engines, elka shocks, asv levers etc.

yes i looked at them read up the parts list
u can even build it to your own specs

they look like they hqave the bussiness ,quite expencive but seen to have the compnents to justify them,

IMO these bikes are pretty much the same depending on component list
u can start as low as 700 for a starter crf copy then drop some bucks on it to get it to standard
or u can just drop the 2 to 2,500 grand and get everything u need in the box

just depends what u want out of life

me i went the cheaper way to start then modded to suit

i have a 125x3r and its sick, my mate has one too, never had any problems go hard soak up the big hits, id recommend pitster pro to anyone

Latest posts

Back