how good should my brakes be..??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinrock

Reaction score
hey guys i picked up an atomic its my first pit bike ..but ive been ridding road bikes for 13plus years this bike was second hand it all goes good but the brakes are non exsistant really..not that i use them..lol but how good should they be? should i be able to endo easily? it feels like a bad pad/ disc combination

with my stock pitpro 140xr i can endo easy as.. i can pull the brakes in with 1 finger and endo :]

I replaced my pads with carbon or somesuch, cant even bloody remember... and it was ok, but not worth it IMO... just accept they have crap breaks and move on lol

Agreed Worm
I recently just changed my fronts to EBC Redstuff Carbon Graphite pads and barely noticed any difference, I don't think they should glaze or fade as quickly but not many dirt riders will manage to get brake fade on a pitbike anyway

the 08 motovert fronts brakes work verry good...

it jst a thing on the cheaper bikes a good way for them to save money

My mate's no brand 125 pitbike had the best front brakes, pulled stoppies so easy. But my mso ones were pretty crap. I think some are lemons and some are decent.

since ive got my bike 2 full sets of complete rear brake setups have shat themselves they jsut stop wprking and will not bleed i dunno what happens but they are just shit house...

sid have you sold your bike yet?

Latest posts

Back