How High?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
What the highest altituide you have ridin to?

mine... 530meters above sea level :D

1mtdale5.jpg

1mtdale4.jpg

1mtdale.jpg

Probably about the same as that because i live on a f**king mountain.

about 840 somthing
dunno i cant remember it's the second highest point in the boagy ranges
was a hell ride up
but fun

na but the bike runs a bit rich up there
could be a sign of lack of oxeygen
dunno i was a little lighter than usual

once i did a fully rad hillclimb would've been about ten meters :cool: :p

looks like a sick day of riding hillz, where was my invite??;)

ive ridin on altona/willy beach so i would say 2cm above sea level

looks like a sick day of riding hillz, where was my invite??;)

ive ridin on altona/willy beach so i would say 2cm above sea level

did you enjoy riding with the stinky ...crap coming out at altona beach?:rolleyes: mmmm ...

900 or so metres in elaine bay new zealand
best view in the world
can only find a video of the veiw but

hmm i rode up to the top of mt terrible and had no trouble, lol. thats 1264 meters above sea level. First time i went there there was no snow :( second time was a bit of snow and going to go back there soon and hopefully there'd be a shitload of snow :D

hmm i rode up to the top of mt terrible and had no trouble, lol. thats 1264 meters above sea level. First time i went there there was no snow :( second time was a bit of snow and going to go back there soon and hopefully there'd be a shitload of snow :D

Yep been up terrible too! Got some footage of it here from a few years ago riding full size bikes. Went up to Craigs hut that weekend too, riding in full on snow (hard yakka, no steering!). Not sure how high, it's at the top of Mt sterling.

Anyways, here the footage of Mt terrible YouTube - Mt Terrible 2003 - DBS Crew Unfortunately the music got cut out, it was enetr the sandman, metalica... Hope you enjoy...

if in oz then same as hillz, at mt dale.
if overseas counts then 2364 at the top of a hill in Mea Hong Son called Mt Microwave (big microwave dish tower at the top)

i have riden and driven my 4bee up mt coree here in canberra it is 1420m above see level. worked ona mt that i drove up an number of times. Mt tennant also in ACT - 1390m

Latest posts

Back