how much do u guys weigh

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MITTZ

Reaction score
hi im just wondering how much u guys weigh? i weigh about 80kg and im planing on getting a mso 140s, do ya recon its worth it or would i be 2 hevy 4 it?

Hey, lets not go there.. ;)

I can describe myself in two words : "fat fuck" :D

77kg's here... with the E.T look (pot belly piss head)

im 78 im such a fat shit doesnt matter im goin back to the gime(gym) tomorow

55kg, Im so underweight haha. Downside is I look a bit small on a big bike and its harder to ride.

55kg, Im so underweight haha. Downside is I look a bit small on a big bike and its harder to ride.

i think its an upside! bigger guys seem to take a little longer to shift from side to side, nothing you wouldnt realy notice but they are slower! although they can keep more power on the ground

i think its an upside! bigger guys seem to take a little longer to shift from side to side, nothing you wouldnt realy notice but they are slower! although they can keep more power on the ground

Really? yay!

No wonder you can beat your mates 170cc LOL

You mean the old TS185? Nah that things way faster it was just a short dragstrip.

Ive gotten down to 49kg at one point, I need to eat more. Im only about 5ft5"/165cm tall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back