how much do u guys weigh

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55 here, avergae build and pretty decent muscles, 5 foot 2 or 3 i think, like 155 - 160cm

Get off the lounge ... hide the batteries to the remote? Move the bar fridge further away ... maybe another neighbourhood? LOL

Nah, seriously, I got a home gym that I use. But I've been active and exercised all my life, so its strange for me not too! Try joining a gym and doing runs.

:D

umm yeh, do jogs, join a guy, don't eat out, don't batter things with a gallon of oil, less tv etc.
more importantly, get off the damn internet and go for a run! lol

im 400 pounds and im a 36dd cup.....come and get me ladys im single if you belive it

60kgs .. i eat alot but somehow dont put on any weight. i think im to active which isnt a bad thing but im trying to put on a little weight

Last edited:
65kg's and im also like a rake.

You peple that are trying to lose whate i have the same prob of trying to put it on, tryed everything and just put up with looking like skin and bones with the conveneance of being able to eat all the fatty foods my arterys can handle lol

wheres benox, breaking the scales as per usual :p

Latest posts

Back