how much is this bike worth ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winky34

Reaction score
twin tube chromoly frame
dauel exhaust system
new billet hubs and rim set
new gpx front forks
new dnm rear shock
lifan 150cc
how much is this bike worth ?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
are you just curious to know or are you trying to sell it.
is the original bike a pitster pro and how old it it???

are you just curious to know or are you trying to sell it.
is the original bike a pitster pro and how old it it???

i am thinking about selling it...ah i have just built it...from parts from around the world...the forks, rims, rear shock are new only about one month old hardly used because its winter. the frame is 2007 the swing arm is 2008.
so how much do you reckon it is worth ?

not to sure, maybe $900 - $1000
that is only a stab in the dark

I'd say about $1000, maybe a bit more. is that an oko 26mm flastslide?

nah that original bike is a dhz and i reckon you could at least 1500 like its pretty much a full custom i gotta admit the twin pipe looks cool but so impractical

If you get someone at the right time who wants a nice bike i wouldn't be surprised if you got $1500 for it.

Remember pitbikes will never hold there price! First ride you can knock 2-300 of it straight away.

could easily get over $1000 for it id say no more then $2000 i recon around $1500 is a reasonable price for someone to buy it see people these days sell there bikes or cars at the price that they have spent on it but if you spend to much its usually to hard to get it all back thats why u make sure u dont spend to much over wat its worth the bike or car itself

Latest posts

Back