how much quicker? z175 than z160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V2 with s35 type cam , if you no how to kick there should be no problems kicking it , the bigger cam bleeds off some compression

155v2 is awesome track power , awesome!

V2 with s35 type cam , if you no how to kick there should be no problems kicking it , the bigger cam bleeds off some compression

i nearly cry everytime you mention a v2 and how good it is i want one so bad!!!

Wogtaz, I have the same set that you had, did you find it was a bit dead down low then soon as the revs come up it pulls like hell. I never rode the 155 standard i put the head straight on, im guessing its because of the big cam that makes it a little dead low in the rev range?

Wogtaz, I have the same set that you had, did you find it was a bit dead down low then soon as the revs come up it pulls like hell. I never rode the 155 standard i put the head straight on, im guessing its because of the big cam that makes it a little dead low in the rev range?

mine had massively ugly ports , Which i would think would kill off even more bottom end?

Well it was no problem at all , was a little dead at real low revs but the mid-topend made up for it for sure , and after getting use to it i could ride all day without hitting the dead spot .

And revved up that quick that it wasn't a problem .

I would like to ride a stock v2 head 155 to see what that would be like

Latest posts

Back