how much roughly is...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
some loctite, fork oil & motul 100 mineral oil (4lt)????

Just want a rough guide how much $$ to have on standby this sunday. Cause im picking up my MSO 140S. Pretty keen on the little machine. Guna give her some TLC cause supposedly its all these chinas need.
anyways. if i could get a rough price on those items it would be much appreciated.
thanks

loctite bout $15 for 10ml bottle
maybe $35-40 for 50ml bottle
make sure you use high tensile bolts or a low strength loctite or you will snap bolt heads trust me i sell the stuff for a living

as for the oil i would say around 10-15 a litre depending on quality
dunno

Last edited:
ok thanks coolio.
with the high tensile bolts, get them from mitre 10, bunnings etc? or bike shops?
sorry, clearly im a beginner.

The best thing to do for your bolts is to remove all the suspect ones (the ones that are under load) and take them into a fastener shop (look one up in the yellow pages) and ask them to match them up and supply high tensile ones. It will be heaps cheaper than trying to source them thru a auto shop or hardware and they will have them with allen heads etc. Not only will it be heaps cheaper it will also be easy as the pros "know the size and thread pitch just by looking" and if you only need one they can supply one (no need to buy a little box).

Doing this is pretty hardcore but your bike will love you back.

Medium strength loctite is the way to go.

The best thing to do for your bolts is to remove all the suspect ones (the ones that are under load) and take them into a fastener shop (look one up in the yellow pages) and ask them to match them up and supply high tensile ones. It will be heaps cheaper than trying to source them thru a auto shop or hardware and they will have them with allen heads etc. Not only will it be heaps cheaper it will also be easy as the pros "know the size and thread pitch just by looking" and if you only need one they can supply one (no need to buy a little box).

Doing this is pretty hardcore but your bike will love you back.

Medium strength loctite is the way to go.

word:cool:

Latest posts

Back