How much u think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

i havent been on here ofr a while now.. but i have just bought a new race 150cc mini.. and i am looking at selling my other mini. i built it all myself and it owes me about 1900 bucks... here is a list of what has been done to it .. and can you please let me know what u think i will get for it in selling it..

and please no smart ass comment.. i want legit replies please..

- reinforced crf50 frame.
- billet alloy Tri-shaped Swing arm (15mm axle)
- DDR USD forks with 15mm axle
- Fast Ace rear Shock
- protaper / universal hangers (will have one of them one there)
- LIFAN 138cc motor fully worked (IRK, 28mm carb, uni filter, hi comp TDR race piston, honda valve springs, head ported adn polished, TDR race hi rev cam, honda rocker, honda timing cog, re drilled oil galleries, oild cooler, billet red engine dress kit, larger exhaust, race coil with 8.8mm spark plug lead etc)
- 12" front and rear black steel wheels
- billet rear break lever
- heavy duty chain
- black plastics with choice of the follwing sticker kit (UNIT - Dark Angel, DVS shoes Louie Vuitton design, Metal Mullisha - green and black skull design)

this bike hammer and keeps up with most worked 140's and some stock 150cc bikes.

just seeing if you guys could give me an approx price that i could get for the bike. i know it isnt a jap brand but it has been built with all quality parts and hasnt ever failed on me and has always impressed other people who have seen it.

thanks guys..

GOODY

Last edited:
Some pic's would be nice so we can see the quality.

I would be guessing somewhere between $1500 to $1750. Hard to say depending on the bike condition.

wat modfel is ur 150cc race bike?? post pics of bothh!

i will post pics this weekend of both bikes.. i just picked up my 150 last night... it is a mates bike.. he just finished building it... so im not sure on the details on it.. but he just finished putting 1600 worth of parts on it including hornet USD forks, fast ace rear, big coil, the motor etc.. i will get pics this weekend of both the bikes once i clean the dust off of them..

Latest posts

Back