How much would i get for new Jialing/GPX?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I am getting my engine replaced in my Motovert with a brand new one, i wanted to pay to upgrade to a Outlaw motor but they won't have them until late December, so i thought i will just get the Jialing/GPX replacement and sell it depending on how much i can get. What sort of price should i ask for it new? And what about slightly used if i just used it until they get some outlaw motors?

well the motovert motor, the outlaw motor is a gpx mate. what year is your motovert. for a new GPX some places i have seen for like 450 but second hand about 350 - 400

these you have to remember are top of the line in the price range that we work in, anything close to that area would be the go.

Cheers, Tony.

Motovert is 2007 model and the Outlaw motor is actually entirely made by www.yxmotorsports.com and nothing to do with GPX or Lifan or any other brand you know.

So you reckon $450 would be a fair asking? And do you reckon ebay is the best place to sell it ? Where did you see them sell at this price Bones?

Cheers
Mitch

Last edited:
YX is good with their engine tech, and consider all the charges for ship the thing over and tax. Well I would be happy to get one 141cc around 450 but normally you are looking at 470 that is if you paid the cash. If you want I can hook you up with store where I got my 2007 Pisterpro, think you can get a good deal there.

Mojo is out of the 14cc outlaws?? gee, lucky my bro got his in time.

Yes but i think some shops still have stock of them, I will ring around tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back