how old were you wen you first jumped

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey umm the first time i did was on an xr80 i think...it was a pretty pussy one but not too bad lol. i was about 12.. i wasn'y into the whole bike stuff at a young age...dunno why tho...

First time i jumped although not very big was when I was around 10 on my first bike, a 110cc honda trike. That thing was bloody dangerous with no suspension besides the tyres. Great fun though and got me inerested in bikes

uhmmmm i was 25 :eek:

on a ktm250, about a month ago hahah

never got any air on the road bike

lol good one.:D i'll never forget the time i first jumped was on the back of a yamy 100 must have been like a 1980 model,my mate was driving and i was on the back and we hit this 20ft table top i was shittin my self had no foot pegs and when we where in the air i had none of my body touching the bike. landed on me nuts. not a good first experience.

i was 10 on a yz80 it was a decent jump but nothing huge
i did alot of bmx jumping so that helped

mine was on my yz8 i donno how old i was (4 real)
but it tought me

P1010387.jpg

i was 8 on a yamaha pw80, jumped about 6-10 foot of this jump at the broadmeadows learners track....and then i went straight into a wire fence straight after i landed lol and all the people at the pipeworks market carpark kept fukn looking at me so i gave em the finger, then my dad told me off lol.... I was going to fast coz i was a lil speed demon and now im a BIG one haha:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back