how to attach stunt pegs???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok your best to grind 3 flat spots... mine arent so flat but i did a bit of a rush job when i did mine

so basically your first going to want to drill it out so your axel fits in ... if you dont have a dril bit that is the right size if you get the biggest one you got that wont be bigger than your axel jus sort of swirl it around in there and make it bigger

P1200160.jpg

then your going to want to grind 2 flat spots opposite each other... grind a little bit on one side and do the same to the other... do this in steps and keep checking with your axel so you dont have too much slop and one they fit the swingarm like so

P1200157.jpg

do your 3rd flat spot 90 degress around from both of your other 2 flat spots so your chain ajuster still works like so

P1200158.jpg

and do this to 2 pegs if you want them on the front too just dont put flat spots on them just drill them out

and you will want a tool like this one ( you will need 2)

P1200159.jpg

heres a pic of my "flat" spots

P1200161.jpg

on the top right hand corner of his psot there is a litlle picture of a medal click on it and tick I aprove an leave him a comment

ok nearly drilled through one but dad has said that he doesnt want me to do it...
but he left for melbourne this morning!!!
adiose sucker imma do mah pegz now

^^^haha sounds like daddy will be doin some ask kicking when he gets home then

lol yeah "what have you done???" "who's a bad boy!?!?"
"but dad its so much fun!"
"i dont care go to the time out chair!"
"uhh dad we dont have a timeout chair"
"then sit on your bike for 10 minutes!"
"ok...(hehehehehe)"
1 minute later...
"bye dad!!!"
*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*
"come back!!!"

lol i can see why he wouldnt want you to cos there pretty dangerous and i farked my foot on one of them the other (squahsed my foot between a stump and peg) even with steel caps on it hurt

just can't work out what you would be using them for? i can bunny hop my bike but not enough to do a rail or a good size ledge. i might chuck a set on and see what i can do

Latest posts

Back