How to fix a buckled wheel?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
LOL, I already buckled my wheel from accidently hitting a curb.. Im not happy at all..

anyway how do i fix it ? Here is a pic

dsc00154aa2.jpg

I was thinking of just hitting it with a hammer then pumping the wheel up.. It only has like 10psi in it or something

haha i kno a good way to fix it..but a new one lol..nah it mite be a bit to stuffed to fix but you can atleast try i spose lol is the rim itself wobbly when you spin it or is it judt dented in that one spot?

Its jsut dented, it doesnt wobble.. Lucky on atomiks ad they said 14" rim but i actually got 12" so im being compensated by them.. 14" rim here i come! But until then im gonna hit the dent with a hammer make it straight and keep riding

haha nice! WHY NOT...keep it goin until it can go no further then put the new one on!

Bike isn't going well at all.. I just found out that i actually have two big buckles in teh front wheel, one in teh back.. the bash plate even has a dent in it.. dont know how the fuck tho and im surpised i didnt come flying off when all this happened.. also the back brake stick was bent but we bent it out now its really loose and back brakes arent really working, I may need more fluid.. I went to K mart to see if i could get some Motorbike 10w40 Mineral oil but ofcoruse they didnt have any.. and just to top it all off i asked my mates dad to tighten the clutch but he tightened it too much and told me to try the clutch it completely fucked the clutch cable now i have to pay another 15 to get a new clutch cable.. and 50 for a new back rim.. Im fucking PISSED.

NOT
HAPPY
JAN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back