How to get more riding spots....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutters

Reaction score
Please read my whole post here, this is for all states, not just my local track in VIC. I do get a point!...

Guys, I rode on the weekend at my local (Broadmeadows). Now, I spent most of the day on the intermediate track because the main track was busy crowded with big bikes. As a result I am now bored wiyth the intermediate track as it is not challenging enough. Thing is, the owner 'apparently' (I have heard through the grape vine) doesn't want to spend time/money on the smaller track as the money comes from the big track. Fair enough too, from a business perspective.

I love the big track, but man it's real hard work with small wheels!

Similar kind of issues with Frankston in that smaller bikes can only ride on the big track for the first hr. The small track gets boring after a while.

I think we all agree we need more specific riding tracks!!! But the question is how do we get it going? Maybe we approach a track like Broadmeadows and ask to pay a full year membership, plus have 4 working bees for track maintenance each year on the proviso we improve the intermediate track. If we talk the language of money, they might come to the party.

Any ideas on what we can do to get more 'small bike specific' riding facilities happening in Australia or in your local area?

(P.S After typing this message I just realised this may have been a topic in the past, but havent done a search. My apologies to the moderators if that's the case, please feel free to delete! However, I thought this might be a good topic, something good may result...)

umm putting up a sign that says "needed dirt(clean fill or what evertype of dirt they use) will pick up" and once you get the dirt tell the owners that you have a shit load of dirt and would like to donate IF they make a pittie track and if they dont say yes, well punch him in the face...joking dont punch him but instead threatin him by saying "well i'll make my own track for pitties and get people to ride at my place and tell them your a stingy bike track that overcarges.... or you could take my idear and make your own private track so 50s and pitties can ride there just ask for a small fee for track maintence.

Latest posts

Back