How to i change the idol revs on my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennaz

Reaction score
How do i change the idle revs on my bike?

Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the idle revs on my bike? Is it hard or easy? My bike sounds like it revs too low and sometimes stalls after starting.

Last edited:
yep turn it slowly till u get it where u need it

make sure you warm it up first as it will over idle if set when its cold.

awsome, i was just gonna put up the exact thread cos mine is too high but i just got it answered 4 me!

cheers.

cool, part of it is that mi neighbours don't like much noise, well they don't complain but they do things noisy now like plug their car games into MASSIVE speakers and when they crash into the walls (all the time cos they suck) it sounds like thunder, actually come to think of it mi 110 keeps stallin and i thought it may hav been cos like it has 3 hours on it cos i always take mi 125 to the track and not the 110, maybe i'll just try adjusting the idle and it may fix it.
cheers.

cool, part of it is that mi neighbours don't like much noise, well they don't complain but they do things noisy now like plug their car games into MASSIVE speakers and when they crash into the walls (all the time cos they suck) it sounds like thunder, actually come to think of it mi 110 keeps stallin and i thought it may hav been cos like it has 3 hours on it cos i always take mi 125 to the track and not the 110, maybe i'll just try adjusting the idle and it may fix it.
cheers.

Yea my neighbour started banging around at 7am this morning. My guess is he got a little cheesed about me messing around with my idle revs last night at 10pm. whoops!

Latest posts

Back