How to kill an Orion! ha ha

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanFX

Reaction score
Well, the time has come :D

My Orion finally gave way on saturday, frame is snapped in two places...
The bike was only purchased to run a muck on!

Here are some pics!

dsc001797oq.jpg

dsc001780ju.jpg

dsc001807lf.jpg

No-Fear said:
Chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low rider styles for sure!!! haha
I parked the bike, looked at it en said "Why is the engine almost hitting the ground!" :D

Enough time and money spent on these little weapons, time to jump on the YZ :cool:

Bout time 4 a better quality bike? lol that looks like it's been through alot.. Its heeps dirty look at the air filter, i would use that and make a small go kart or a little dune buggy and incorporate that suspencion. OR u weld it clean it and sell it to some stupid person on ebay :p:confused:

Pretty cool job on that lol pretty sweet. PS every time i ride my thumpstar i was it and clean it as much as i can lol

looks like it took a fair beating. moste usefull thing on that bike is th motor, could turn it into a go-kart if you got a welder

phillysno1 said:
looks like it took a fair beating. moste usefull thing on that bike is th motor, could turn it into a go-kart if you got a welder

Actually the only usefull thing on it would be the rear shock, it's only 1 week old....

Anyone want to buy a shock?

The engine is okay once it's warm, clutch has seen better days... (going to suss the clutch out on the weekend) the bike is coming apart so if anyone is after parts let me know.

DanFX said:
Actually the only usefull thing on it would be the rear shock, it's only 1 week old....

Anyone want to buy a shock?

The engine is okay once it's warm, clutch has seen better days... (going to suss the clutch out on the weekend) the bike is coming apart so if anyone is after parts let me know.

make a go kart fun fun

Latest posts

Back