How to service: Fast Ace inverted Forks Part 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Me Racing 38

Reaction score
Next step is get the Fork oil and Ratio Rite cup and Seringe and pour ( no more than between 75cc and 100cc of 20wt fork oil ( 150lb---200lb) riders also 15wt oil can be used also for less (120lb---150lb) riders and play with the oil levels as needed add or subtract between 75cc and 100cc:

IMG_0425.jpg

(7) now with 99.9% of the used fork oil drained and the fork tube in the collapsed position and standing verticle. Fill the Fork (syphen/suringe) and start adding fork oil to dampning rod tube:

IMG_0426.jpg

And continue this till all (between 75cc----150cc) (150lb---200lb) of fork oil is used. this might take 3 or 4 times with the Suringe (DO THIS VERY SLOWLY AS NOT TO GET IT ALL OVER THE PLACE OR IN YOUR EYES):

IMG_0427.jpg

8. now with the Fork tube assembly still Verticle give it a few minutes it will partially bleed itself of air bubbles ( not completely). and now carefully wipe down the Dampning rod and cap assembly and insert it slowly down the Dampning tube. Now thread it back together counting the number of turns from disassembly and tighten it back to the marks you made on the 2 nuts till they are opposite from each other. and Carefully use the 15/16 shallow socket to thread the top cap back to the fork tube so it looks like this again:

IMG_0428.jpg

You guys are legends. I think I speak for everyone on here when I say thanks for all the excellent info. It's great to see people that really know their stuff on here and are happy to share their knowledge :)

You guys are legends. I think I speak for everyone on here when I say thanks for all the excellent info. It's great to see people that really know their stuff on here and are happy to share their knowledge :)

Thanks for the acknowledgement much appretiated....I have much to share and look forward to many more info Posts.

Latest posts

Back