How to Thrash A PitpRo RR = ]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aztech

Reaction score
Last edited:
Good work on the wet road! I might have to give that a go next time it's wet!

Cool mate, looks like good fun.

LOl its fun and easy you'll get the hang of it with in 20 min just learn on grass first standing up n do like huge dowies then as u get used to it you bring ya dowies closer n closer.Have a try its not hard to do.Tell me how you go:D

How do you do it, stand up and lean towards the front end with the front brake in or what?

What i do is go in to first and start to roll at a speed of about 5-10km then pull the clutch in,rev it up,drop the clutch and have the front brake on just enough so the front tyre still moves and doesn't lock up andd lean forwards an go for it. I would start off just doing straight burnouts or snake's just to get the feel of leaning forward on the pegs and getting your balance then once you can do that try doing big dowies and gradually get them smaller and smaller. Have a Try i showed 2 of my mates how to do it and they got it with in a day . IT's really not hard but id say start on grass/dirt first then u can move to the roads .:D Tell me how u go:D

Not too fat to fuck your mum, she didn't mind me last night

Anyone have a go today? in melbourne its pefect condition to burn up the local park its been rainning all day = ].

Latest posts

Back