How to use the MiniBike Reviews Category.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanK

Reaction score
This category is strictly for you to post threads about bikes. In here you'll find specs, oppinions and information about how well they ride. You need to follow these guidelines carefully so we can make it as readable, friendly and accessible for people as possible. So, Instead of posting countless "What bike should I get" threads, here is a more appropriate format to use in this forum:

[Post Title]: [Make] [Model] [Year]

[Post Content]:

Model: xxxx

Make: xxxx

Year: xxxx

Specs: (Stuff like this...)
Engine
Fuel capacity
Transmission
Suspension System
Max speed
Weight
Bike Size
Wheel Base
Engine starting
Brakes
Seat Height
Body Material

Who this bike is for: Someone who likes raw speed and grunt but fair handling as well. Anyone who is looking for a cheap and fun first bike should consider this.

Price: $xxx

Photo:

[Replies]: Write about your experiences with them, share photos, videos, links and tips about the bikes. Basically anything you want as long as it applies to the respective bike.

I hope people can use and enjoy this. I'd just like to thank dj.licastro and bones for this idea and responding to the 'What do you want' suggestions thread.

All the best,
Rob

No problems guys. good to see we got one up already.. it'll work a treat and clean up and organise the forums abit more. :)

Legend Rob!

Yeah this a great forum section! Really like it! :)

Just make sure it doesnt get messy!

Guys, people are entilted to their opinions, lets just try keep these REVIEW threads free from debates OK.
Just state ur opionion and leave it at, sure u can say hey my opinion is different to yours but dont throw it back and fouth..
This new review forum is simply to clean up and organise the structure of this website, so that you dont have people asking the same question 1million times a week and also so that we can help each other with valid information about minibikes.

Regards,

Dj.Licastro :)

Valid point mate, I beleive people should only be posting in the review section IF they have had experience with that bike, theres already 2 threads in there were the person is saying "I havent had one but i know the atomik mechanic"
Thats just not acceptable, you need to of had experiece with the bike to hand out the facts, and opinions are what people debate about, you have to choice, facts, or opinions ( 3rd person information )

Valid point mate, I beleive people should only be posting in the review section IF they have had experience with that bike, theres already 2 threads in there were the person is saying "I havent had one but i know the atomik mechanic"
Thats just not acceptable, you need to of had experiece with the bike to hand out the facts, and opinions are what people debate about, you have to choice, facts, or opinions ( 3rd person information )

but thats better then owning one cause i asked a guy that deals with them every day so he would no more..

most people that deal china bikes no Sh!t all PJ!

but please people try to keep the posts on topic for that bike & not here-say

Last edited:
i want to see one done on the '08 pitpro 110cc' or ill do one lol.

Latest posts

Back