How to win a barfight

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafe

Reaction score
If anyone is thinking of heading out in Melbourne this weekend. . .perhaps you should watch this video first.

Some priceless information that could save your life, such as "heel to the balls"

take it easy, have a good weekend.

YouTube - How to win Bar Fights by Bas Rutten

also if you think Bas Rutten is joking watch this video and see what his kick can do to the human body. PHHHROAAARRR !!

YouTube - Fight Science MMA - Bas Rutten Kicks a Crash Test Dummy

Believe it or not, his kick creates more deflection to the body than a baseball bat to the head or your chest in a head on car accident. .

The problem these days is there is no such thing as a bar fight anymore. Now its 10 on 1 bashings and all in brawls with knives and machetes (and anything else that can be used as a weapon). You cant even trust the bouncers these days coz half the time they are just waiting for someone to play up so they can drag them out and ruff them up a bit.

What ever happened to the good old 1 on 1 drunken pub fight between 2 people that for one reason or another wanted to fight each other. One guy ends up knocked out and the winner then goes back to drinking with his mates and the problem was solved. In the end it was a bit of entertainment for everyone to watch and usually a good laugh as well. No innocent bystanders involved and no kicking people when their down until they are out cold with blood pouring outta them.

Seems we are raising a generation of weaklings these days :mad:

Pull your nine and put a cap in there ass!! :)

Your right Thump. It may be cowrdly but in some circumstance your better off just getting the hell out of there.

The problem these days is there is no such thing as a bar fight anymore. Now its 10 on 1 bashings and all in brawls with knives and machetes (and anything else that can be used as a weapon). You cant even trust the bouncers these days coz half the time they are just waiting for someone to play up so they can drag them out and ruff them up a bit.

What ever happened to the good old 1 on 1 drunken pub fight between 2 people that for one reason or another wanted to fight each other. One guy ends up knocked out and the winner then goes back to drinking with his mates and the problem was solved. In the end it was a bit of entertainment for everyone to watch and usually a good laugh as well. No innocent bystanders involved and no kicking people when their down until they are out cold with blood pouring outta them.

Seems we are raising a generation of weaklings these days :mad:

^^^Damn straight. nowadays they get their "fooly sik mates, and chk chk Boom!"..
lol.
Ah, "back in the day", couple of punches between the two gentlemen concerned, fight over, back to the bar.
Glad i built my own, cant get into a fight there when someone (me) eyeballs my missus..

Glad i built my own, cant get into a fight there when someone (me) eyeballs my missus..

Id say that depends on the mood of the missus at the time and also the way your eyeballing her hahaha do it at the wrong time and a fight could just break out :p

yes that is true... best not to eyeball her after she's asked if those jeans make her bum look big, and you answered "yes"...

Latest posts

Back