hows does this 125 bigfoot look?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wdingman

Reaction score
Last edited:
no way man the only thing thats gonna die on that is you
go for a pitpro instead
you wont regret it

looks like every other bigfoot but with black plastics, but its cheap and your only going to replace the motor anyways so cheap bike looks like every other so i say buy it if you like it.

thanks all,might get it and see how long the motor lasts then i willl get a good one of ebay,Should be alright then. Just a question I do have a 110cc pitty with 12 and 14 inch wheels just wondering how much easier a bigfoot would be able to ride comparied to a pitty??

thanks

Personally I wouldn't ... sure it seems cheap but unless you ride it like his teenage girl you'll bend stuff on it pretty quick and be pouring coin into it in no time.
Besides that the ergos on those things are wack .... look at the pegs are set waaaay too high, you'll know I'm right as soon as ya sit on it and a new motor won't do anything for that .
These things don't know whether they are a midsize or a big bike and they handle accordingly.The subframe and seat is straight off a mini as is frame itself (with a bodgy mod or two ) and not designed for the wheels or the wheelbase ... so no I reckon you are better on your mini for now.

I'd save my pennies cheap aint cheap if ya buying dogsh*t

Just my 2 cents

omg dude don't touch that. You could get a better bike for that much or possibly a better one for just a litle bit more. Also, i'd suggest buying from a store over EBay, especially second hand bikes over EBay.

omg I can't spell tonight...****When I SAY store over EBay I don't mean a store ON EBay I mean a store INSTEAD of EBay.

Latest posts

Back