How's This Non-Tard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha that guy is sick! crazy man.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha, that is epic!!!! what a champion!!!!

MV24, there is a road bike racing against the tards to prove that not everyone is a squid, and because sometimes you just have to dance.... ;)

thats pretty hard core, i would of at least thrown a set of DB bars for that misson

hardcore! i know what woud happen if i took me cbr1000 to just a flat track! id b up for thousands and be bloody sore

I reckon the BSB guys at Cadwell Park are gutsier ;)
HarrisWings.jpg

great find londin
thats brilliant .
what a rider

ps vote for my fotm please

love the shots of feet up powersliding in the dirt

Not everyday one see that! Imagine the people showing up for what they thought just-another-supermotard-race!
Who is taking there pocketbike into the jumps!? .oO(Skinner?)

Not everyday one see that! Imagine the people showing up for what they thought just-another-supermotard-race!
Who is taking there pocketbike into the jumps!? .oO(Skinner?)

haha, that would be fun.. and your right, maybe a job for skinner..

good find (y)

Wowee... He has a slightly practical streetbike for it at least... I went for a flog down a gravel rd on my CBR600F4i '02mdl and while power slides were incredible fun, I can't imagine the jumps etc he got stuck into!
That left me grinning :-D

i dont know what engine is in that thing but im pretty sure i can only see one header pipe

Have a look at some mote SV pics, the second header is almost hidden in the frame etc as it's a 70deg V and exits a long way back :)

Latest posts

Back