Huffy Sliders?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mate i have one there sick so much fun here is a pic of mine.

IMG_2219.jpg

Not quite new... I've had mine for a couple of years now haha. Still gets a bit of use.

Only had my slider for a year now... we got them at xmas time last year.. Mine was painted up early on.
Had a custom axle setup made for me, to run go kart wheels... now we coming back into summer im sure we'll be out doing more night missions again.

huffy2.jpg

ver11mookup.jpg

pe100.jpg

Thats a sikk sestup eichkay , mines **** , i destroyed the stock wheels and havnt bothered to get green machines on it . 1 day .

hey man were did you get your go cart wheels and axel? was wondering how much it costed?

Kart wheels i brought locally from a gokart shop $55 each new.. and they gave me 2nd hand tires for free.

Axle was custom made, i drew up plans and got a engineering place to make it for me.. my work spends allot with the outfit and they just did it for free and didnt charge me.

PE100 pipe to fit over the wheels i managed to get a offcut length 1.2m for $90 normally you have to buy 6m lengths so i got lucky there.

Hey tom, did your family win a part of that 110 million, damn you got some cool toys bud, do you need a/another big brother:)

These look like fun.Many years ago i had a green machine that was fun but i think a slider would be better. But i think i will leave it up to you younger fellas to hammer these sliders. I think it would be hard to get it sliding in the paddocks and i cant keep the rubber on my Carlsbads on the gravel roads around here let alone plastic ones :lol_hitting:. Closest decent area to ride one here would be a 20 mins drive away, or a VERY LONG ride on a slider :bike:

Errr, used to pull the old green machine around with the honda dax in like 1978!!

If you want to know how to stack one of these sliders, talk to me!!!

Latest posts

Back