Huge Dilemma!!! plz help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dean_20

Reaction score
hey ppl,
i am real keen to get a pittie and have 1500 dollars to spend, but my problem is just what is the best bike i can get for that, i have looked on so many sites and this forum and seen so many good bikes but both have good and bad comments,im looking towards the pitpro 140xr is that a good choice? and are there better bikes than them? any help is much appreciated thanks

deano

but the mso is still a smaller pittie not like the xr and the mso will cost more but you will get better servive before and after but its your choice id go pitpro cause its cheaper and midsized

Mate everyone has their own point of view and if you ask that question youre always going to get a million different answers. use the search button and read the million threads that are here and try and work out something that suits what you want. As for my preference, none of the above as i need something bigger so a hummer:D

if ya gunna buy a midsize bike
buy a honda save ya pennys

i reckon i'm gunna start a new forum called midsizeriders bloody pitpro's
and yes i am flaming the vert pro

lol

flaming from a moderator, thats not acceptable, ban him, ban him now ha ha ha ha

I'd get a mso for sure.
The deals they're doing at the moment! They are just as cheap as a pitpro but way better!
Give them an email or call them.
MSO Motocycles - Home
cheers

i got my pit pro 140XR brand new off a dealer and it only cost 960 delivered and it wasnt through ebay

Latest posts

Back