hunter jam july 25th 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
rustynew21.jpg

huter jam is on again,july 25th at kurri junior motorcycle club.gates open 7.30
classes are;stock,88,10"open.12"am,china,womens,and 12"pro racing for $1000 cash $500 to win.
all details in riding spots and events

stoked chicks class !!! thats if there is going to be enough for one....will prob get shafted to the boys race !!

stoked chicks class !!! thats if there is going to be enough for one....will prob get shafted to the boys race !!

At the HRI race the other week , the girls class was one of the Biggest!! i think there was like 14 girls?

spread the word that theres a girls class and you will be suprised.

thats write there were actually 18 girls at hri it was sweet to see so many girls supporting the racing,spoke to a few and there might be a road trip planned with most of them coming down,look out guys?????????

im currently running a midsize dhz with a stock lifan 150 and 14 inch front wheel....what class could i run in????

Last edited:
you would be in 12"am and china if u want 2 run 2 classes or just pick one

im currently running a midsize dhz with a stock lifan 150 and 14 inch front wheel....what class could i run in????[/QUOTE

entries close in three weeks for hunter jam get them in

entries close in 2weeks,no entry no race.no entry accepted after the 10th july
GET THEM IN AND PAY ON THE DAY

Righto guy's i take it spectators are alloud? ( newbie Question) If so is there a admission fee? How much? and where exactly is the Kurri Kurri motorcycle track ? map any one?

im new to the racing scene ,
so what do i need to do , ?
anyone help me

also what protection gear do you have to wear , od can i just use shoes and shit ,
thanks alex

entries close this week for hunter jam,no late entries accepted

Last edited:
entries close tomorrow,$50 late entry will apply after monday

Latest posts

Back