Hydralic Front n Rear brake setup

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub_88n

Reaction score
hey im about to purchase a new rear brake setup, iv narrowed it down to 2 items from different companies but to me they are the same items at different prices, the items are:

1. from DHZ: Red Annodised 6 Piston F/R Hydraulic Brake Kit
[BRK-10A/10B] (Red Annodised 6 Piston F/R Hydraulic Brake Kit - DHZ Mini Moto)

2. from RevolutionMX: Hydralic Front & Rear brake System (Hydralic Front & Rear brake System)

What im asking is, is there a difference between them? any advantages over the other? or anything i should know?

Cheers

i have not used them before but the general view seems to be 6 piston brakes arent that much better than any other

dhz 140 (with the stock brakes) not the new 1 which just cum out the model before that... i actually dont know if it will fit or not iv been told they wont fit but still hate the stock brakes

pull your brake lever off and look on ebay under pit bike parts and see if it looks like the fold back one you want also check your brake fluid and bleed the brakes dont assume that things are working properly untill you have checked them out

by the way where are you from?

im from central coast area mate wat bout you... yea iv bled brakes n all that stuff like i mean they work OK they pull me up in a reasonable distance but you know... ill pull the levers n stuff off tomoro n hav a gander

im from campbelltown the wifes nan lives at lake munmorah on the central coast maybe you just need bigger discs

yeah cool ill have to let you know next time im going up there would be cool to ride around with a local when im not out in the boat

Latest posts

Back