Hydraulic Clutch install ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerroy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

has anyone installed on of these just wanna see some pics or experiance

im hopeing will help me get clutch going on Lifan 140CC any start motor and a ABG 29 FRAME the standard clutch obviously wont fit but i made a custom bracket it pulled the lever but wouldnt go back (think i stuffed the cable)

anyway point is even if i fabricate a bracket for the Hydraulic one i just wanna see how they install

thanks

yep

DHZ sells them on Ebay

and i have searched the forum found a bit of talk but no actual install pics

i would just buy it and if it needs brackets made.....make them.....thats just what i would do

If i had a better picture of the hydraulic clutch it would be clearer. I quickly made this up in photoshop because i don't have any real pictures. Hope it helps.
clutchthing9lc9.jpg

thanks mate thats what i wanted thought as much :p

i have ordered one from DHZ just now see how it comes and hopefully will fix my problem otherwise its out with the grinder :p

If your running the Grey Lifan or start in any gear Lifan it fits up no modifications needed. But its a bitch fitting the cable to the clutch arm you have to push real hard on the clutch arm so the cable can reach.

yeah i am running black one but its just been painted its still any gear start

ok ill have a go tomoz as soon as it arrives

thanks for info

what dose the screwed thread on the nd of the cylinder do though ?

That I don't know!!! My mate went driving all over Newcastle to bolt places and couldn't find a bolt for the thread! Then we realized that there is no use for the thread lmao.

hahahahh funny

ill check it out when i get it but yeah looks a bit useless :p

Latest posts

Back