Hydraulic Clutch on PitPro Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too sure, i dont know enough about hydrolic clutches to tell you if it would work or not mate. must do some more investigating before i could let ya know. i will have a bit of a look around and see what i cant dig up for ya.

Cheers, Tony.

pitpro outlaws do not come with a start in any gear engine, and thats what you need for that hydraulic clutch. im looking for a hydraulic clutch to suit my start in any gear lifan 140 that ive put into my pp outlaw... cant use that one because the clutch arm fouls on the frame, had to bend it up just to get the clutch working (sucks tho, its really heavy and very abrupt)

if you want less reliability , go for a chinese brand hydro clutch. if you want a reliable clutch set up i would recommend the use of the old faithfull heavy duty non chinese cable clutch.

Thanks guys, I have bad wrists so I think I'll give it a shot anyway I think there will be less travel with a hydraulic clutch.

Latest posts

Back