hydro clutch issues.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got this hydro clutch setup off of ebay. and it does not seem to work very well. it will not pull the clutch lever enough to engage the clutch. i was able to get it to pull a little more by loosening the red cap up and that allows the piston to travel up more but this also lets air in the system so you have to pump it a couple of times in order for it to work. anyone else have this setup, or know what the issue might be?

her's the link to the one i got.

Dirt Pit Bike Clutch Lever Hydraulic Cable 125 140cc BK - eBay (item 170543600964 end time Jan-19-11 21:52:10 PST)

That particular clutch is not a true hydraulic clutch, its still a cable clutch just hydraulicly operated. There has been a few members here try them all without luck. There cheap and nasty and prob should be avoided.

thats kinda what i thought. i went ahead and ordered the standard clutch lever and cable, i keep fiddling with it and see if i can come up with a way to make it work. thanks to those who replied.

If you put a adjusting nut on the end where it joins the clutch arm (engine) you should be able to get it to work properly. They dont pull (distance) as much as a normal cable but it still should work.

Latest posts

Back