i give this bike the thumbs up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza2003au

Reaction score
we picked up our 125cc chinese dirt bike from ebay after a long drive getting lost we ended up finding the joint walked into some sus looking factory looked at the display bike and said we aint buying that :shock: the display bike had bent foot pegs i mean really bent, back brake peddle was bent aswell, shockys front and rear were hard as a rock they wouldnt budge,cables frayed etc... we first thought what a nightmare ended up taking the bike got it home and thought to our selfs what a sweet bargain the bike was 100% better than the display bike after we opened up the box we removed the frame put on the front tyre,rear shock,handle bars filled her up and she fired up first kick at this point i thought SWEET! 8) sounds like a real thumper also very nice soft and easy clutch and awesome thick thripple clamp we are more than happy i only got a chance to ride it around my back yard but so far i can say when u get off it you'll walk way with a grin :D
also the gears change nice and easy very quiet gearbox i give it the thumbs up
heres a few picture i started building it pretty late in the arvo so it got dark before i could take a finished picture so try to make out what u can from the below
inframe.jpg

inframe2.jpg

inframe1.jpg

outofframe.jpg

125cc.jpg

heres two more pics we just got back from riding it woohoo nice bike my girl friend loves riding it 8) as u can see its well worth the $760 we paid

125ccpic4.jpg

125ccpic2.jpg

Looks awosem gazza. Keep us updated on how it's runnin'.

replaced the fuel filter it had the same filter as a PB and it was leaking fuel from the fuel tank cap i have contacted the seller they replyed
I will ask my boss if he can send you a new cap on Monday
so we'll see how things go other than that we put around 1 hour on the motor alot of wheel spin @ 40% throttle this was making the rear end slide a little :twisted: cant wait untill 100% throttle

yeh looks aight mate. can i just say one thing keep an eye on that rear shock coz mi mate had the same one and the shock bent and blew the seals. and that was just from normal riding no jumping or nutin. but it still looks good

Latest posts

Back