i got my Brand New Pit Pro 140XR!! (pics inside)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelin man

Reaction score
well yep, i got it today, the 140XR i've been bragging bout all week cuse i got it for $750.50 + $90 postage.
when i got home from school, i opened the gate for so i could put my bike in the shed, when i see this massive bloody box in the backyard with PIT PRO stamped on it. As you could imaging i was stoked. so i spent the last few hours after school putting her together, so heres sum pics and a little surprise at the end;)

my nice little surprise after school
photo0057zj0.jpg

managed to get the lug through the shed door (with help from me little bro)
photo0058pi8.jpg

the box removed showing the frame and un-assembled bike
photo0059na9.jpg

(i hate the image limit)

Last edited:
out side now, ready to start
photo0064bu1.jpg

a few comparison shot of my mini bikes
photo0065os6.jpg

photo0066ph1.jpg

ive already taken out the spark arrester, and im going to get sum better oil tomorrow(im getting 15W 50, but other suggestions are welcome)
for upgrades later on (after run in period) im thinking
Kawasaki Monster energy graphics
Green UNI-filter
Pro tapers, KLX style
billet kick starter

congrats on gettng the new bike. could you tell me how it handles and evrything else about it i should know. thinking about buying a pitpro 140xr.

looks great mate the more i see these bikes the more i want one lol

nice mate,

what does taking out the spark arrestor do?

well ive heard some guys have taken it out, and it gave a mild performance boost, not to sure though.

Last edited:
well done mate the bike looks tuff and u got it for a steallll $750.50 and $90 postage, wow.
take care

sweet bike ..looks like the pisters from last year...awesome deal for 800 bucks!!

Taking out the spark arrestor gives you a shit load more power. took it out of my exhaust on my bombardier ds650 and she went totally different to when she had the spark arrestor. so much more torque and a fraction more top end. and a better note

wouldnt that suck if you put it together in the shed and then couldnt get it out

its in the exhaust to stop sparks from flying out the pipe

im pretty sure

Latest posts

Back