I got my Crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys thats for the replys i will start moding soon when got some more cash this is what i what my bike to look like, How much would you guys think it would cost to do somthing like that
sik50.jpg

Dont know whats engine mods it has but atleast $3000.

Hey guys thats for the replys i will start moding soon when got some more cash this is what i what my bike to look like, How much would you guys think it would cost to do somthing like that
sik50.jpg

yer id say at a glans provided theres no engine mods that would of had roughly 3500 spent on parts. foot pegs, new rims, bash plat, seat, graphics, font disc, whole new front end, shock, plastic, swing arm ete

so your saying handlebars and a sticker kit will make you go faster?!

doubt it
mate obviously you have never rode a crf. sticker kit wont make you go faster.. but thats cheap. that y everyone buys them. as for the handle bars. yes its will make you go faster cos your hands wont be at your knees. go ride a stock crf and you will relise y they get moded so hard. there made for kids no heavier then 40kg.

handle bar kits improve the handling for teens/adults (Remember these are kids bikes) and are stronger then the stock bars. sticker kits just make them look good thats it (the stock kit looks sweet btw).

???????????????
i dont know if the jr 50 has the same amount of power. but it is a 2 stroke with no gears same as a pee wee. i doubt it would be very good too do up

Latest posts

Back